Since 1970, the number of wild animals has decreased by 60%. By about 2040, the Arctic may be nearly devoid of sea ice during late summer. More than 40% of insect species are declining and a third will be endangered at the end of this century.
We must reduce carbon emissions by 2030. Only by reducing it to 45% in 2010 and reducing it to zero carbon by 2050 will it be possible to limit climate warming to 1.5 degrees of the Paris Agreement, and the world may be more sustainable.
It’s never too late! Take action now!
Here are the ways AROMASE does:
- Packaging with recyclable tape.
- Ceased using single-use utensils.
- Purchasing products with recyclable and environmentally-friendly certifications.
- Meeting online instead of business travel.
- Encouraging staff to volunteer for 2 days a year.
- Reducing the amount of rubbish by 20% by 2020.
We must act urgently, starting by immediately declaring a national climate emergency.